Change in Registered Office of a Company
Our Service Includes (Price Starts 3500)
- Free consultancy
- Getting the required Board Meeting/General Meeting conducted
- Making necessary changes in MOA, if required
- Filing of required forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Time : 7-10 working days
- 100% Online Process
The Company may change its Registered Office at any time after its Incorporation. Change may be within same city, outside the city but within same state or outside the state. Every change required certain approvals like board of Directors or Shareholders approval or both or approval of Regional Director may also be required in certain cases. Section 12 mandates all the Companies to have Registered Office either at the time of incorporation or within 30 days of Incorporation. Registered Office of a Company is a place where all the communications and notices may be sent. The situation clause of Memorandum of Association contains the state in which Registered Office of the company is situated. Any change in the situation of Registered Office is also required to be notified to Registrar of Companies within 30 days with prescribed fees.
Economic Cost Benefits
Merger or Amalgamation between Companies.
The company who is complaint with the ROC filing procedure is able to make its better image and helps in improving its business image.
Receive and review Proof of Proposed new office from client
Convene of General meeting and drafting of special resolution, if required
Making the newspaper advertisement, other affidavits and getting RD approval (only in case of shift outside the state)
Submission of documents to the concerned Registrar of Companies and RD (if applicable)
Latest Electricity Bill of Proposed new Office
Rent Agreement and No Objection Certificate for proposed new Office
An additional list of documents for shifting of Registered Office outside the state.
Certified True Copy of Board Resolution or Shareholders’ Approval(Shareholders approval required only if change of office is outside the city, under same ROC)
Shifting of Registered Office within the same city (Exclusive of Govt Fee and GST)
₹3,500.00Add to cart
Shifting of Registered Office within the same state and ROC (Exclusive of Govt Fee and GST)
₹7,500.00Add to cart
Shifting of Registered Office outside the State with another ROC (Exclusive of Govt Fee, other cost and GST)
₹25,000.00Add to cart
1. How long does it take to change the registered office address?
It usually takes 2 working days for your application form to be processed, if shift is within a within same city or jurisdiction of the same ROC.
2. Does shareholders approval required for change of Registered Office?
Yes Shareholders approval is required in an Extra-Ordinary Meeting, for change in Registered office from one City to another and Intra State.
3. What are documents required for shifting of Registered office from one state to another?
Following are the documents required for shifting of Registered office from one state to another
- Approval of the Board
- Approval of the Shareholders of the Company.
- NOC from Creditors and Debentureholders.
- List of employees of the Company.
- Application t Regional Director seeking approval for Registered Office Shift.
- An affidavit verifying list of Creditors.
- An affidavit by Directors verifying non-retrenchment of employees.
- A copy of Board Resolution or Vakalatnama or Memorandum of Appearance, as the case may be(in the favour of Professional)
4. Time taken for registered office shifing outside the state?
Application are dealt on First in first Out basis, by different ROC. So time taken depends on RD applicable. Usually it may take 2 months to 8 months depending on RD.
5. In which case news paper Advertisement is required?
Newspaper advertisement is only required in Shifting of Registered Office from one state to another.