Digital Signature Certificate
Get your Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate @ Rs.1000 (Professional Fee)
- Free Consultation
- Time: 0-2 Days
- Digital Signature Certificate
- 100% Online Process
The Information Technology Act, 2000 has provisions for use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically. This is secure and authentic way to submit a document electronically. Digital Signature Certificate is commonly used to sign documents for GST and Tender bids. Other uses include signing on invoices, contracts, corporate documents, tax returns, Cersai, FIU, and UIDAI.Digital Signature is legally binding. Only a licensed Certifying Authority can issue Digital Signature Certificates. The DSCs are typically issued with one year validity and two year validity. These are renewable on expiry of the period of initial issue.
Paper-less steps are now available to renew or buy new Digital Signature. Paper-less process is faster, cheaper, and fully online. Individual persons, and all types of business organisations can use paper-less steps. There is only one class of DSC to buy. CCA has simplified the DSC Classes in 2021. Only Class-3 DSC is available to purchase for both individuals and organisations. Renewals or new sales of Class 2 is discontinued
Save Time and Cost
One can digitally sign the pdf files and send them through emails, instead of physically signing the hard copy and then scanning them to send trough emails. Thus it saves lots of time and is cost effective.
Efficiancy in Workflow
Digital signatures ensure better efficiency in workflow. Managing and tracking documents are made easier, with lesser effort and time involved. Many features of digital signatures help speed up the work process.
The documents that are signed digitally cannot be altered or edited after signing . Thus, making the document more secure and safe.
ETSI PDF Advanced Signatures along with its modern requirements have validity well into the future with its long-term signature formats.
Ascertain the Requirements
Apply for DSC as ascertained above
Get the verification done.
Get the DSC
- Passport size Photograph
- PAN Card(Mandatory for Resident Indian)
- Adhar Card or Passport or Voter ID or Driving License (Passport mandatory for Foreign DSC)
- Email and Contact Number
- Applicant Aadhaar and PAN
- Authorized person Aadhaar and PAN
- Both Applicant and Authorized person Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Company COI, MOA and AOA, if applicable
- Company PAN, if applicable
- Both Applicant and Authorized person passport size photograph
- Authorization letter or Board Resolution
- GST Certificate
- Organization latest bank statement
- All documents similar to Individual DSC or Organization DSC, for which the Signing and Encryption DSC is required.
- All documents similar to Individual DSC or Organization DSC, for which the DGFT DSC is required.
- IEC Certificate (Mandatory)
Class 3 Individual Digital Signature Certificate, signing only
₹1,000.00Add to cart
Class 3 Combo i.e. Signing and Encryption Digital Signature Certificate
₹2,500.00Add to cart
1. Why is Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) required?
Physical documents are signed manually, similarly, electronic documents, for example e-forms are required to be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate.
2. Is Director Identification Number is required for applying for DSC?
No, DIN is not required for applying for DSC.
3. What is the validity period of a Digital Signature Certificate?
The Certifying Authorities are authorized to issue a Digital Signature Certificate with a validity of one or two years.
4. What is the legal status of a Digital Signature?
Digital Signatures are legally admissible in a Court of Law, as provided under the provisions of IT Act, 2000.